Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wondering where I've been?

Oh, kids, it has been crazy 'round here. I have been crazy. I'll ask you to forgive me once again my inconsistent posting. If you were looking for me Friday I wasn't here.

Digitally, I here tooling around again:


People are some saying really complimentary things about this one. I'm pretty proud of it, myself, so, yeah, I'm boasting a bit.  Go see it!

Physically, I was living the good life with my family in Tallahassee.

Breakfast at Up in Smoke

Cypress trees at the Tallahassee Museum.  Isn't it gorgeous here?

Amazeballs corn hoe cakes with blueberry jalapeno delightfulness at Kool Beanz.

I had to proceed with caution at that last place. Ben told me I might scare the hipsters. I think they could've handled it. Maybe.

Oh! We also:

Trail riding at Conner Carriages and Occasions.

It might not be quite the offbeat vacation you'd expect from yours truly, but it was absolutely awesome!

I missed checking in with you guys, though.  What did you get up to this weekend?

No comments: