Monday, April 2, 2012

For every girl, a garter

Yesterday, I pushed through one of the hardest workouts I've done yet. Running, jumping, weights, situps - I'm lucky I can even feel my lower body today.  I take that back; I'm so sore numb is looking pretty good.

Yeah, sometimes the road to strength is a painful one. So far, though, it's been worth it; not least because work-out bloopers make for awesome party chit-chat.

Imagine to talk we could stir up when I wear a garter to run the Mud Crusade later this month! I'm hoping to make an impact, but I need your help. Three of my lovely readers each submitted a phrase she feels captures her pursuit of her truest self.

From Vienne: Resilience
From Carol:        Shine
From Tiffany: Ever Hopeful, Ever Strong


Now is your chance to weigh in!

In the comments below, tell me which phrase you think I should have embroidered on my Mud Crusade garter OR submit a write-in vote. I'd also love to hear the reason behind your choice.

Next Monday I'll announce the winning adage AND the commenter that will receive her own garter.


What are you waiting for? Get your vote on! Contest is now closed.

No comments: