Friday, November 25, 2011

Stuff and Things: Friday

I'm not here right now and there is no beep after which you can leave a message. Instead, I'm using this week off to share some things I found Pinteresting.

My Emily has her own sense of style and, well, it isn't quite my sense of style. I wouldn't have it any other way, but if my kid dressed like Suri Cruise instead of Punky Brewster, I'd definitely be making this upcylced number.


Kalleen, who lives at Second Street, made this autumn eyelet number out of a ladies skirt. Because she's awesome.


For more photos of Kalleen's sweet girl is this sweet little dress go here.

When you were a kid were you a Punky Brewster or a Suri Cruise or something else entirely? As I said, there is no beep prompting you to leave a message, but I'd love to read your comments below.

No comments: