Friday, June 17, 2011

For every girl, a garter

You guys might remember me admiring some of the great mustard items popping up on the wedding and fashion scene back in February. Well, I'm still not over it. It's just such a tasty color! So I hopped on Pinterest to indulge my craving and found these:




Side note: All of these remind me of my friend Kit. I don't necessarily know if she'd wear any of these, but, you guys, that girl is a genius at wearing her clothes. Everything she puts on is chic and brilliant and Kit. It is a talent, I swear.

Anyway. How cute would any of these be for bridesmaids or for just going out dancing?! And to accessorize?



This is the Mellow Yellow Garter by BeauAndArrow  on Etsy. I love this! Wish I'd made it. But, alas, I have so many ideas and only so much time so I thought I'd share some of the other great designers out there making beautiful garters. I don't think I've ever seen grosgrain look so good.

And, is it just me, or are stripes totally making a resurgence in the fashion world?

No comments: