Friday, February 18, 2011

Mustard

I am not a yellow person. Actually, I am, and that is the problem.   I think yellow is a fantastic color. It is cheery and rich and warm. And, because of my skin tone, it looks absolutely awful on me. Luckily, not everyone has this problem and I see a lot of brides taking advantage of the bright, rich, warmth a little mustard will bring to their 2011 wedding.
This mood board reflects a more casual wedding.  Something set in a barn or a fabulous backyard. I love how well mustard and plum play together.

Sources
Bouquet via The Knot

1 comment:

galvanized garden said...

I am totally not a mustard girl, but I am so drawn to it over and over in wedding work. I ADORE that cake and love that bouquet with the billy balls...and the mustard sash is great. What is it that makes it so appealing in weddings?!