Monday, February 4, 2013

So, you're having a baby

No, not me! Don't ask, it isn't me. After several years of trying, a friend (not a "friend") of mine is currently carrying a bundle of baby boy.

Congratulations, my dear, sweet Hava!

She's already leaning toward a color scheme and theme for the "nugget's" room, but baby things are practically irresistible and I've collected quite a few I thought I'd throw in her general direction.

If you know Hava like I know Hava you know how much she'll love this print.

by Laurel at A Bubbly Life

As the parent of a toddler, she can probably relate to this sentiment as well.


pattern and kit available at Subversive Cross Stitch


Perhaps you prefer a more positive spin.

from Yellow Button Studio

Change the curtains and drawer pulls, and this set of doors will look magical in any room.

via Better Homes and Gardens

Forget about snakes and snails.

Vinyl decal at Off the Wall Expressions

Okay, seriously. Who wouldn't want this?

Tree Bookcase from Rosenberry Rooms

I am so freakin' excited for this woman! Now, I just need to get my finger working again and scrape together some dough for a flight so I can go help her decorate!

2 comments:

galvanized garden said...

Congrats, Hava!!

Sarah said...

Pretty sure that won't fit on the schedule for March or I would volunteer for a road trip from Dallas.