Thursday, December 20, 2012

If I had a million dollars...

If you asked me who my best friend is my head might explode because I could never choose just one.Besides my mom and my Ben I have three best friends. Three girls who are worth more than many millions of dollars.

If I had a million though, I'd run out to buy plane tickets to see Jesse Lynn in Houston, my Hava Gayle in San Antonio, and that sweet Sarah girl in Dallas. Then, I'd scoop them all up on a jet plane for a girly getaway to...

...the sun and sea at the Misool Eco Resort in West Papua, Indonesia
Indonesia
via Desire to Inspire

...San Francisco (with flowers in our hair)
Travel
via San Francisco Sentinel

...Vegas, baby! (with a trip to Lake Mead)
Add caption
Oh, girls, the trouble we'd get up to all over this world...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I would LOVE that and we would definitly get into some trouble.
:) If I ever win a million dollars, we will definitly start planning the trips.