Tuesday, December 18, 2012

If I had a million dollars...

Yup, I'm still lost in fantasy, dreaming of all the perfect presents a million dollars could buy.

I'm supremely lucky because I've had almost three decades with excellent parents. Now that I'm a parent I can more clearly see how many sacrifices they must have made to give me such a great childhood. I'd love to give them something they've wanted for a long time now. If I had a million dollars...

I'd pay off their house so they could find a dream home in New Mexico.
via RatestoGo.com

That photo is actually from the Albuquerque Balloon Festival (the largest in the world!), and my parents want to live in Ruidoso, but I think they'll forgive me for choosing that photo.

I love you, guys, and I cannot wait to see you for the holidays!

No comments: