Monday, April 9, 2012

And the winner is...

Wow. I now know how the presenters at the Oscar's feel when it's their turn to open the envelope.

Jennifer Lopez and Cameron Diaz presenting at the 84th Annual Academy Awards. Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/02/27/1887525/84th-academy-awards-show-022612.html#storylink=cpy

I was so excited to see who will be wearing an NPJ garter in support of my mission at the Mud Crusade in two weeks. Not a bad way to start a Monday. Not bad at all.

Since I didn't have a way to track who voted when I couldn't just use a random number generator to help me pick my winner. So I went old school.


Oh yeah, those are initials on a sheet of paper, baby.


Then, I whipped out my scissors.  Don't worry - I first had the requisite amount of coffee demanded by intense activities such as cutting paper.



Paper pieces in a bowl.


Gotta keep it fair so NO PEEKING!

And the winner is...


Jenny Koonz!

I'm sorry Jennifer and Cameron weren't available to present your award.  I'll have to do.  Congratulations, Jenny!  Be sure you e-mail me to make sure I have your current address and thigh measurement.
Ack, I haven't even told you what you'll be wearing  on your thigh!  The winning phrase, submitted by Tiffany Champney and receiving 8 votes (one of them Jenny's) is...

Ever Hopeful, Ever Strong

Alright, I'm off to start designing! Thank you to everyone who participated. I love you for your support in teaching women to love themselves.

No comments: