Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Link Love: Double Sided Fabric Headband

Gosh it feels good to get stuff done! You know what doesn't feel good? Me 24 hours after doing 180 walking lunges. Okay, but that's beside the point.

It feels good to get stuff done. And it feels good to try new things. (As long as those new things are not 180 walking lunges. Just saying). I keep a running list of new projects I'd like to try on Pinterest. Those of you who followed my Craft-Along are somewhat familiar with this list.

Well, not too long ago I sort of dropped the ball when it came to getting a birthday gift for one of my daughter's friends. Luckily, I have a room full of fabric and a handy list full of tutorials to help me do things with that fabric.

Enter Jessica Fediw! She made these adorable headbands as a teacher gift!


So many readers liked them that she made a pattern and a tutorial. You know, because she's AWESOME!


Here's mine. (Alison, I'll thank you to ignore the unclipped threads.  I promise every dead thread was snipped and tidy before I gifted that puppy.)


It was so super easy I made one for Emily too. Sorry, no photo yet.

Now, I've written tutorials before and I know they can be something of a pain to write so thank you so much, Jessica, for the great tut and pretty photos.

Your turn! Have you finally tackled any items on your list of projects?

No comments: