Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Treasury Tuesday

The weird thing about being a member of the retail world is that you have to think at least a season ahead. Really, I should be thinking about December, but I could only get my brain to focus as far as September and the cool(er) autumn temperature it promises.

An autumn-themed treasury by Never a Plain Jane
Besides the fab pluminess running throughout, can I just point out some of the amazing goodies I now "need?" How have I survived without those gift boxes? And do you see those pillows (here and here)? Also, will someone please invite me to a fancy holiday party so I can finally buy that Betsy Johnson dress! So much to love!

This particular treasury is my submission to the Team Sweet n' Stuff treasury challenge for August, so I'd be grateful if you could click on the photo up there to visit my treasury in its Etsy home. Please and thank you!

Now tell me, my darlings, what colors do you think will dominate this fall?

No comments: