Thursday, August 11, 2011

Get your swim on!

Today I am taking Sarah and my Emily to the beach! I'm sorry you all can't come; I'm sure we'd have a fabulous time together.  To make up for it, I put together a little picture post of vintage and vintage-inspired swimwear. Enjoy!

1946 LIFE Magazine - Photo by Nina Leen via MY Vintage Vogue

Beach Blanket Bingo in red from ModCloth
Grace Kelly via Spires and Gargoyles
Fantastic find from Mountain Meadow Vintage via The Dainty Squid

Holly in Ebony& Ivory from Rey Swimwear

Black Foil Paisley One Piece from Torrid

Costa Swim Suit from Shabby Apple

Bathing Beauties via Couture and Cupcakes

5 comments:

April Stilwell said...

Love, love, love.... ;)

Anonymous said...

These are all awesome! ~Sarah

galvanized garden said...

Love Holly's Ebony & Ivory suit! And Grace Kelly...wow...so beautiful...

TerraNerda said...

That Grace Kelly picture looks like you! I did a double take when I saw the name! Good job Janice on being timeless and effortless!

Never A Plain Jane said...

Oh my goodness, Tiffany. Thank you so much!