Friday, July 29, 2011

For every girl, a garter

This past weekend not one, but two lovely ladies bedecked their respective thighs in Never a Plain Jane. It feels incredible to say that!

Also incredible?  Being international! On Saturday, this classic number from the Amy line took a stroll down a wedding aisle in Denmark!

Pleats in Tulle, handmade garter
Denmark map via geology.com
And then Sunday...On Sunday my lovely friend, Jenny, changed her last name. You remember me going on and on about Jenny's garter here, here and here.

Custom garter
 Well, now that there is no longer a risk of her now-husband getting a pre-wedding peek, I get to show you her dress!


Doesn't she have amazing taste? I wish I could have been there this past weekend. Jenny is a super fun girl so I can't imagine her wedding wouldn't be!

I'm sending my very best wishes to Malou is Denmark and Jenny in Virginia for long, happy marriages.  Thanks, ladies, for letting me have a small part in your very big day!

No comments: