Friday, May 20, 2011

Lady in the Street: For every girl a garter

Thanks, once again, to Pinterest I have discovered my new favorite designer, Karen Millen.

Gasp!

  Swoon!
 
Thanks to my visiting friend, Hava, I also have a dress and garter pair for you:

Dress: Karen Millen via Pinterest, Garter: Never a Plain Jane

According to Hava, there is nothing better than a chic business outfit hiding a hint of rock star!  I have to agree! I'd love to know my garters were being worn as a reminder to women that they can indeed rule the boardroom.  Of course, no one would ever have to know the secret to their confidence.

2 comments:

Kt said...

Hava would absolutely rock that dress - and the garter!

Never A Plain Jane said...

You are so cute! What makes you think you wouldn't rock that dress and garter?