Friday, January 21, 2011

For Every Girl, A Garter

Have you been on Pinterest yet?  It is oodles and oodles of fun.  If you ever wonder what wedding dresses are catching my eye, you can sneak a peek here. I "pin" dresses and Pinterest keeps track of the website I found it so I don't have to go back and search.  Yea!

For instance, I found this beauty on Pencil Shavings.
Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011
I have no idea what this dress costs, but I know I want it. I even know which garter I'd pick to wear with it.  How about you?
Something for a southern belle
Lace layered over silk
Classy and classic
Remember to let me know why you chose the garter you did. Would have picked a different garter it it came in a different color or material?  I'd also love to hear what you think of the dress.  It'll be like a gossip session right here.

Last week's winning combo was:

I just love that dress.

2 comments:

Erratt Family said...

I choose garter #2. I like that it mimics the shapes, colors and textures of the dress. My second choice would be the 1st garter, if it were in a different color.

galvanized garden said...

Oh My Gosh!! You find the MOST amazing dresses for this post. I love the texture and shape of this dress. Would love to know the price...have a feeling it's a little out of my price range :) I would definitely choose garter #2 for the same reasons Alyssa would choose it! Have a great weekend...