Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Feeling Treasured

So much is going on around here I can hardly choose which even to blog about. Would you guys feel over-Janiced if I posted more than once in a day?  Really, let me know in the comments.

A lot of big things have happened in the past four days, but the one that got me the most excited yesterday was this:
OhForCute made an Etsy treasury that included one of my garters! This garter, Pleats in Tulle, is my newest addition to the Amy Line. Can you guess who inspired this line?

I've been getting a decent number of page views each day, but I couldn't tell how many were shoppers and how many were my very dear friends stopping by to support me. But this treasury tells me people are looking at what I'm putting out there and that makes me so happy!  It really confirms the feelings of confidence I shared yesterday.

Yo can link to the actual treasury here: Morning Camping with my Honey Bunny. Please take a look. While you are admiring my handiwork there in the top row you can click on the other photos to see all the great things found on Etsy.

Enjoy! I know I am!

No comments: