Monday, January 14, 2013

Stuff I found while looking around

If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter you already know that I am spending my morning with the orthopaedic surgeon having my tendon reattached. Don't be jeal.


To keep it short: My finger was caught between two large mirror fragments; the tendon is severed and must be reattached; the nerves are also cut so I'm not in much pain (yet); I finally get to live my elementary school dream of having a cast for all my friends to sign.

Since my hunt and peck finger gets worn out pretty quickly that's all the verbiage you get today. Instead, I thought I'd share some things I found while futzing around on the web. Click on the images for source info and details. Enjoy!








P.S. Any tips on how to handle my inevitable DIY withdrawal?

No comments: