Monday, March 19, 2012

Embrace Messy Hair

I don't know about you, but I am loving the bride's tousled braid in this Irish-styled wedding shoot from photographer Lucas VanDyke Photography.

via Green Wedding Shoes, twine hair accessory by Tasteful Tatters, hair by Betsey DiFrancesca

I realize this is a shoot and not a real wedding, I really love it when brides choose to rock their natural style on this special day.

via Green Wedding Shoes, bouquet and flower hairpiece by Diane Roehr Floral Design

I mean, it must be so weird for the groom when he looks down the aisle to see some altered version of his fiance coming toward him. I know you want to look good, but seriously, you're getting married to someone who loves you for who you are and the way you look every day.

via Green Wedding Shoes, boutonniere by Diane Roehr Floral Design

Also, how gorgeous is that red hair! There's just no reason to tame locks like that!

What do you think - coiffed or characteristic hair for your wedding day?

Head over to Green Wedding Shoes for more sun-soaked photos of this sweet couple.

I tried to give credit where it was due, but to be safe:
photographer: Lukas VanDyke Photography // bouquet, boutonnieres, + flower hair piece // Diane Roehr Floral Designs // twine hair accessory // Tasteful Tatters // makeup artist: Beautiful Faces By Denise // hair artist: Betsy DiFrancesca // our sweet married couple: Josh + Meghan

Update: I love it when you leave comments here, but I also created a poll (my first ever) on my Facebook page! Won't you come over and play?

No comments: