Monday, November 21, 2011

Stuff and Things: Monday

I'm not here right now and there is no beep after which you can leave a message. Instead, I'm using this week off to share some things I found Pinteresting.

The Colour-In Dress by by Berber Soepboer & Michiel Schuurman 2008


 "'The Colour-In Dress' is a simple dress with a black and white print, which is especially designed to fill with coloured textile markers. Because the print is so flexible you can make many different designs by colouring it. Everybody can interpret the print the way they like it best."


I'm going to interpret it as "awesome." If you want one of your very own (for 300 Euro) you can get details here.

As I said, there is no beep prompting you to leave a message, but I'd love to read your comments below.

No comments: