Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween is for the birds

This year, Emily is going to be a peacock for her trick-or-treating escapades.   I sort of wanted her to be an owl, but this was much more glamorous. The costume making is in full swing at my house, but I put together a treasury for anyone who needs an idea.  A little birdie told me some of you were stumped.

Click on the image to view any of the items in my treasury.


"I don't give a hoot about Halloween," said the little owl.
"Nevermore," agreed the raven.
"Trick or treating has me tickled pink!" protested the flamingo.
And so the peacock took her by the wing and strutted off into the night.

1 comment:

bridechic said...

Halloween in our house always got my mother's creative juices flowing. Like you, she came up with some real originals once she knew what we wanted to 'go as' . . .