Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ummmm

Paintings (yes, paintings!) by the super talented Christopher Stott.
Found via Down and Out Chic.

Okay, my darlings, here's the deal.  Today is a big day at my house because we are sending Ben off on a four-month business trip. I've known this for a while, but I chose to set myself up with a very ambitious schedule to help keep my mind off the whole ominous four months-ness of the situation. And then I realized that my schedule is so ambitious I didn't actually leave time for me to properly send Ben off.

So.

I know we had a schedule. And I know some of you are very excited about wrapping up the craft-along and sharing your wreaths. But I'm begging your indulgence today. Thanks, you guys.


And because you are so awesome I'll put together an extra flower tutorial or two. Cool? Cool.

Thank you.

No comments: