Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cocktail Hour Kicks

Over at East Side Bride and Offbeat Bride they're talkin' boots.  Fabulous boots. Being from Texas I'm no stranger to the idea of pairing cowboy boots with dresses of every kind.

via a country nest

Personally, I never felt quite comfortable in cowboy boots, but I never met a high-heeled calf-hugging boot I didn't like. But for a cocktail party? Or even *gasp* a wedding?

Heck yeah!

How about a little leather with your lace?

via vi.sualize.us
Gianni Barbato on Etsy

Maybe you're looking for something to go with your wedding day white err ivory.

Marlowe Wedding Dress from leananimal
Ruffle Knee High Boots from La Posh Style

May I recommend these little black boots for your little black dress?

Pvette Ruffled Crepe Dress by Diane von Furstenberg
Dior via Pinterest
Side view

Kick up your cocktail style with some stylin' kicks.

via Chictopia
Miz Mooz from Modcloth via Pinterest
Tell me, my lovelies, would you wear boots with your formal wear?

1 comment:

bridechic said...

Yes! Love this concept and hope it sticks around awhile. Love Marshall's little concoction of a dress. ..