Wednesday, August 3, 2011

FInd Inspiration In...An awesome pair of shoes

It has been so long since my last Find Inspiration post! About a month ago I had a bride contact me about making a custom garter for her September wedding in fabulous Las Vegas. I all but swooned when she described her vision of the big day.
"Vintage, glamorous, Hollywood, Old Las Vegas, classic, shocking and beautiful are all words I think of when I think of our wedding."
Oh my gosh! Can I come?

I guess, technically, I'll be there because I get to design this awesome bride's garter.  To help me out, she sent me some photos of her bridal wardrobe including a picture of her red wedding shoes!


Red satin pumps from Payless

Are you inspired?! I'm totally inspired! Who wouldn't be inspired?!

Won't you play with me?  Use the comments to tell me how these shoes prompted a project.  It can be any project - putting together a fierce outfit on Polyvore, making a fiery flower arrangement, planning a Vegas vacation...whatever! Feel free to e-mail me photos too: neveraplainjane@gmail.com.

No comments: