Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Inspiration Found: Aquariums

Well? What do you think?  I could probably make about 20 things just inspired by that photo of Em at the aquarium, but this is the result I'm sharing with you.  I love how this garter turned out!

How about you?  Did you do an aquarium-inspired project?

These people weren't inspired by me, but their projects would have fit right in:

Blue Beard Print by Kimieye
Pint Sized Night Light by Kyleedude
Compact Mirror by Colorsbyliza
Original Photo by cshadwick
Romantic Necklace by Rafya
See you tomorrow for a new Inspiration challenge.

2 comments:

galvanized garden said...

I LOVE that picture of Emily! You've got to frame that! And I love the garter it inspired :)

Never A Plain Jane said...

@botanical brouhaha
Thanks, Amy. I'm no photographer but I think some moments are just meant to be captured so the photos turn out right, you know?