Thursday, February 14, 2008

Have you missed me?

 It seems like forever since my last post. I am a student now. A real live student. With classes. And homework. And an ungodly amount of reading. I'm sure you all understand that this translates into stress and being busy and not sleeping. However, it also translates into guilt. I feel awful for the past four years that I have spent underestimating student workers. All this time I was inwardly (and yes, sometimes outwardly) dogging on them for only working a few hours a week and complaining about eight o'clock classes and calling in to work because they had to study for a test. I am so so sorry. School is hard. Eight o'clock is so much earlier than it used to be. Tests are hard. There is never enough time to study and sleep and read and work and parent. Never. I'm pretty sure I'll survive, you all seem to have done so. I am just really sorry for all the time I spent underestimating you and assuming you were slacking off.

No comments: